5. __________________ item published with Web Service provides the base URL that can be used by the clients for invoking the Web Service.
1. Web application directory
2. <XMLWebService>.asmx file
3. <XMLWebService>.disco file
4. Web.config file
6. The __________________of the IAsyncResult interface provides details about an asynchronous task.
7. Each try block is associated with ____________catch blocks.
One or more
8. Which of the following methods of the SoapException class specifies the data to be serialized or deserialized when an exception is raised?
9. Which of the following are the advantages of using the SoapException class?
1. Enables reliable exception handling mechanism
2. Provides different properties such as Actor, Code and detail
3. Allows the use of FaultCode
1, 2, 3
11. The ________ configuration option of the <webservices> tag in web.config file signifies the Web services Help page.
12. The _________ is a HTML-formatted page that consists of web methods and the WSDL specification of a web service.
Web Service Help page
Web Service Configuration
Web Service element
13. The ________ type of UDDI topology prevents the UDDI Business Registries from replicating their contained data.
UDDI Business registry
UDDI Private node
14. The ________ type of message generates and handles the UDDI server content.
15. The __________ component of UDDI provides details that describe the way the client can invoke the Web Service.
16. SOAP does not allow transmission of ________.
17. DCOM and CORBA use ______ to transmit data.
18. _________ is a type transmission protocol that enables data transmission even in a decentralized and distributed environment.
19. _____________ consist of registries that store information about service providers and the services provided by them.
20. _______ allows a procedure to be invoked and executed on some other computer over the network.
Remote Procedure Call
Distributed Component Object Model